engineering skills enhancement training
Green International is a Leading and Pioneer MMUP UPDA Exam Training Center in Qatar conducting MMUP Civil, MMUP Mechanical, MMUP Electrical, MMUP Architecture, MMUP Chemical, PMP Certification Training, UPDA Exam Syllabus / MMUP Exam Syllabus training. We are providing high quality comprehensive exam focused training and study materials and documents submission support for MMUP Exam in Qatar to achieving MME License in 1st attempt through our Mock Up exams and full fledged intensive coaching.
We have introduced the multiple new engineering skills enhancement training programs to assist the engineers and supervisors in enhancing their Practical Engineering Knowledge and Skills (ESKD Programs) for the professionals working in the construction industry
Need & Benefit
This electrical installation training course is an engineering skills development program which will provide the engineers and senior technicians of electrical plants with a quick reference of the major elements that they operate and maintain. This is not intended to be a theoretical document. It will help in the correct definition of equipment, in numerous practical installation situations. An electrical plant requires knowledge of different elements that include cables, transformers, switch gears, Generators, and VAR compensators. Real application examples are provided to comprehend the operation of the electrical systems.
- Know more information of power system construction and operation.
- Know the new technology of electrical installation systems.
- Know the selection and operation of power transformer.
- Know the new technology of the feeder’s selection.
- Understanding power factor correction methods.
- Understanding control and protection of power system.
- Understand the handover procedure of electrical installations
- Understand the testing and maintenance techniques of electrical installations.
Construction Site Management & Supervision – Advance Techniques l Engineering Skills Enhancement training
Need & Benefit
Construction site management mainly involves the rational layout of site facilities, optimum usage of space and dynamic management of plants. It directly influences security, machine running, material supply and power distribution, as well as construction progress and cost. This program outlines how the construction sites will be managed and supervised.
The construction sites have to be supervised daily by experienced and qualified construction engineers. The course is primarily aimed at people already working in a supervisory or management role within the construction industry. To achieve these qualifications, supervisors or managers have to provide satisfactory evidence of their management skills, as well as their technical knowledge and competence in the workplace and ability in supervising or managing a construction operation.
- The main objectives of this course is to enhance the participant’s knowledge, abilities and skills necessary to increase his value to his organization and enhance his career as a supervisor in engineering projects. Upon completion of this training course, participants will be able to demonstrate that they can:
- Organize work operations and activities
- Organize resources for the work
- Monitor and supervise work operations and activities
- Maintain team and individual performance
- Build dependable working relationships
- Balance managerial skills with technical skills
- Increased skill sets in Site Management and Supervision
- Knowledge of Advanced Techniques of Site Management and Supervision
- Greater ability to lead successful construction sites
What is Design Review?
Building Design Review briefly as ‘Able to conduct a review of technical engineering design and the ability to provide comments and / or recommendations during the project different design stages”.
Building Design resolves client requirements into a set of instructions for the construction of a building that satisfies those requirements. It tends to follow a relatively consistent process of project definition followed by the iterative development of an increasingly detailed solution.
It is important that regular reviews are carried out during the different design process to ensure that the developing design properly reflects the client’s requirements and that the design and budget do not diverge.
Design Reviews are typically coordinated by the lead designer. They may involve the consultant team, the client, independent client advisers and where there is one, the contractor. They may also involve external organizations who specialize in undertaking design reviews.
The course in building design review techniques should encompass the development of a number of sub skills and competencies. These are translated here into course objectives.
- Able to understand and promote Design quality principles.
- Able to apply relevant Value management techniques and methods.
- Able to understand and use diverse Design Review methods
- Peer review
- Constructability review
- Third-party specialized review
- Risk Management
For Registration: https://greenintlupdaexamtraining.com/course-registration-register-for-upda-exam-syllabus-questions-training-in-qatar-register-for-pmp-certification-training-in-qatar-register-for-mmup-exam-syllabus-training-in-qatar-qcdd-exam-training/
Contact our consultants: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/updammupexampm